Information we collectThe Service Provider may request the user to provide information such as name, phone number, e mail address, postal address, type of business, user id and password etc. If required, the user shall also be asked to provide other information material for rendering the services, however, the Service Provider calls upon the user to exercise great caution at all times and to provide only the necessary and limited information which is non-personal and is available or accessible to the general public and shall use common practice measures such as password protection on documents etc. However, in certain circumstances (not recommended) can provide the sensitive and confidential data directly to the Compliance Manager, which shall be used for internal and specific purposes only.
Data protection and Disclaimer
- i) The service provider discloses the information provided to the Service provider only to its compliance manager, consultants, affiliates, technicians and affiliated organization, irrespective of the location, that need to be informed on behalf of the Service Provider and/or to provide services available on the website. The service provider also undertakes not to disclose the said information to others.
- ii) The Service Provider takes all possible measures to protect the potentially personally-identifying data of the user against the unauthorized use, access, alteration or destruction.
- iii) The details, information or data of the user shall be kept confidential unless the required by any court of law, authority and in case of any criminal breach to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the website, to limit the legal liability, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the general public.
- iv) The service provider is committed to protect the information and data of the user with high security. The provider uses latest cloud technology, scheduled backup and firewalls to protect the personal information during data transfer and transmission.
- v) The Service Provider undertakes to exercise all physical, electronic, and administrative measures to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information and/or data that the provider collects. The provider limits the people having the information and/or data with access to the database servers, by employing electronic security systems and password protection to guard the data against any unauthorized access or use.
- vi) The provider may periodically send promotional emails about new services or amendments, offers or other information to the email address which the user have provider.
- viii) The Service provider does not represent that the information available for download and otherwise from the website is completely error-free and accurate or the servers that make this Portal available and free of viruses or harmful components. Notwithstanding the reasonable care taken by the provider to make the database completely reliable and error-free, the Service provider claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.